Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Beagle Pouncing and Purrfect Cat


Beagle Pouncing

 available from 

http://www.svgcuttingfiles.com on Friday, February 8, 2013.  I used a card base for half-scalloped edge base layered to a folded card base.  The hearts are from a cut file by 


vday sweets... several Valentine candy cut outs with words cut out or if you would like to, can be done as a print and cut by breaking apart the xoxo and than using type in the sentiment and place the heart over it on the virtual mat and cut it out.  I used my white gel pen and created sewing lines along the edge of each heart.

I love this svg cut file and also the following svg cut file....


File is called Purr-fect Cat....

Created a shape card with the Cat base and than applied the pieces to the card base.  Added two hearts I cut out from design paper, and print and cut the tag.  I also drew in the whiskers ... makes the kitty look more like a kitty!! LOL

Both files available at 


on Friday, February 8, 2013

Thank you for stopping and have a blessed day.