Sunday, February 3, 2013

Ruff Day

Hey Everyone!

Jamie here from JamieK711 Designs.
I'm super excited to be February's Guest Designer for SVG Cutting Files!

Today I made a shape card with a new file being released this Friday here.


I welded the base of the Beagle and the dog dish together and then used the offset option in the Silhouette Studio to make a bigger base for the card. 


I added some cute twine bows and a perfect Jaded Blossom sentiment to finish off the card.

Recipe-
SVG Cutting Files- Beagle and Bowl (available Friday 2/8)
Jaded Blossom- Puppy Love
Trendy Twine- Nautical

I'll be back next Sunday with a new project for you!

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Creating Anniething said...

Jamie this is SOOOOO freaking adorabs!! I love it and I love that you made it into a shape card...TOOO cute for words...and we are THRILLED to have your today as Guest DT!!! Whoot whoot!!

Kate said...

This is so Adorable. I just love your shaped card. Congrats on being their GDT so Awesome.