Friday, September 19, 2014

Go Wild!!!!



Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
 This is Cindy from Cindy's Scraptastic Designs,  It's my day to post over
 at SVG Cutting Files!!! Today I am showcasing a NEW cut from SVG Cutting Files,
I've been sick for a few days and I was happy I had my card done before a got sick because I would have to sit out. It was hard enough to do this post!!! I used the new Bananas cut,
 the Square Trio Card Base for the base and MCT Stitched Leaves Dies for all the leaves!!!
Hope you like my card for today!!! :)






 Supplies I Used for my Card:
Bananas

Thank you for stopping by and hope you have a great weekend!!!:)
 



2 comments:

Sherrie K. said...

Omg, this is so darn cute Cindy! Love the cute design!
Feel better!!!
Sherrie K

Migdalia said...

LOL....Way too cute!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*