Sunday, September 7, 2014

The Perfect Fold Over Box

Hello friends--Sarah here today!!  I am so delighted to be joining you all today as the Guest Designer for the month of September!  I hope you enjoy the projects I will be sharing with you over the upcoming month!

Today I was looking for a fun way to give a gift card and decided that I had to use the Fabulous Fold Over Box--it's perfect for tucking in a little treat or a gift card.  I don't always enjoy giving gift cards but if I must I want them to look super cute and this little box is perfect!

Here is the box closed!  

And here it is open with the card tucked inside!

Products Used:
Baseball Cap Shape Card--MLB Logo is not included. 
Sentiment from Jaded Blossom Stamps: Fish On masked to show only HB
Cardstock and ink from Stampin' Up and tulle from Jo's. 

Thanks for stopping by! 
~Sarah :^)