Wednesday, September 16, 2015

EEK!

Hello everyone!  This is Cassandra from Creating with  Color by Cassandra.  Are you ready to be spooked???  I have some fun Halloween treats for you today.


Eek!  Aren't they cute?!?!  This is the adorably spooky SVG Cutting Files ~ Chibi Halloween Ghost. The solid colors of cardstock are from Papertrey Ink.  And the fun patterned papers are from the Doodlebug Design ~ October 31st collection.


I cut a large version of this cute ghostie to make a fun shaped card.  The spooky spider at the top is from the Jaded Blossom ~ Spidey Senses.  The spider webs are from the Jaded Blossom ~ Halloween Paint Splatters.  The "eek" is from the Jaded Blossom ~ Too Cute To Spook.  And the super fun googlie eyes are from Michaels.


Then I also made a small version of this little cutie for my treat.  The handle is cut with the Jaded Blossom ~ Dainty Topper Die.  The tag is cut with the Jaded Blossom ~ Mini Tag Dies 2.  And the sentiment is from the Jaded Blossom ~ Spidey Senses.


Well that's it for me today.  Thanks for stopping by.  I will see you all again soon.  Have a great day everyone.



2 comments:

Paula Bee said...

So cute! I just love the big google eyes!!

snappy scrappy said...

So darn cute!!!