Thursday, September 24, 2015

Pirate Candy Corn Soap ~


Today is my day here at SVG Cutting Files !!

I created a cute tag on candy corn shaped soap holders (I bought those from Joann's)
I made these for my kids' teachers for Halloween !!! 

This cute NEW Pirate Candy Corn file will be available in the 
SVG Cutting Files store tomorrow !!!


I also used the Jaded Blossom 

Luggage Tag die
Flag die 1
Pirate Booty
Halloween Candy Wraps


Paper is from Doodlebug and PaperTrey Ink

Thanks soooo much for stopping by to see my Halloween gifts !

5 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

So COOL! LOVE it!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Blue6366 said...

OMG I love this! That is so awesome.

Paula Bee said...

Love this! That pirate candy corn is adorable!

Beckie Williams said...

Had to tell you again how cute these are!!

snappy scrappy said...

Too darn cute!