Monday, March 13, 2017

Sheep Gift Card Holder!

Hey, it is Melissa from M Miranda Creations, and today is my day to ake over the SVG Cutting Files Blog. It is also Day 1 of the Jaded Blossom March Release Sneaks, so I have combined both to make this sweet Sheep Gift Card Holder.


The sweet new Sheep Gift Card Holder will be available in the  SVG Cutting Files store this Friday along with three others that the design team will be sharing this week. Keep checking back everyday to see them all.

To make this, I cut my sheep svg file first. This thing was super easy to assemble. It took no time at all. Of course, before putting it together, I added some dimension by inking the edges of all the pieces. I used a Versamark Watermark Stamp Pad and some Zing Embossing Powder to add the sentiment. Once the sentiment was heated, I glued the pieces together and added my diecut flower to her ear. From there, all that is necessary is to stick in a gift card and give it to someone to put a smile on their face!!! 

Stop by my blog for more details on the Jaded Blossom goodies I used!