Wednesday, July 5, 2017

You are One of a Kind!

This is Melissa from M Miranda Creations and today I am sharing a new file called Parakeets. It will be available in the store this Friday.


I decided to use orange and blues for my card as the orange seems to be a favorite of mine lately and blue coordinates with it so well! After assembling the parakeet to fit on an A2 card base, I used the Card Mat Dies from Jaded Blossom to cut my background from some bright Doodlebug Design patterned paper. I also used Doodlebug paper on my bird. The sentiment is from Jaded Blossom's new stamp set, Pegasus Kisses.

The parakeet was super easy to put together as Annie's svg files cut and layer so easily. This fun card will be a hit as I know a few bird lovers among my family and friends who would love to receive it.

No comments: