Monday, June 18, 2018

Card Sketch 87

Hi everyone!
I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! 
Stacey from Stacey's Creative Corner here with you today to share a card using a card sketch from SVG Cutting Files that will be released this Friday called, Card Sketch 87 along with one of those adorable Stamp Anniething images


This card was so simple to do since the sketch pretty much did all the "thinking" for me lol! I cut out all the fun layers from the Card Sketch 87 using some Echo Park patterned papers and added some doodling to help separate the patterns just a bit. I used the Diana - Here's The Scoop stamp set from Stamp Anniething and colored her with my Copic Markers and added the greeting to the flag element of the sketch. Super duper simple but I think it turned out so incredibly adorable!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
I really appreciate it!!
I hope you have a great crafty day!

~Stacey~

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

Cute! Love the different papers you used!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤️