Friday, June 1, 2018

Tea Cup Panda!!


Hi everyone...it's my day to take over the SVGCuttingFiles blog and I have a cutie to share...I made this card using the svg cut Tea Cup Panda-get it HERE. The cutest svg ever!!! I also used some Jaded Blossom goodies! Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)

**pan down to check out all the products that I used


Recipe:
  1. SVGCuttingFiles-Tea Cup Panda-HERE
  2. Jaded Blossom-Baby dies, Heart dies, Border dies, Card mat dies, Card Layer dies 2
  3. Doodlebug-At the Zoo 6" pad, Dot Grid Daisy Stripe Rainbow Petite Print 6" pad, Gingham Linen Rainbow Petite Print 6" pads
  4. AC white and black card stock
  5. PTI white card stock
  6. Versafine onyx black ink
  7. Nuvo Crystal Drops-ebony black , simply white
  8. Spectrum Noir PP2
  9. Hemptique pink twine

1 comment:

Beckie Williams said...

This is just adorable!