Monday, October 8, 2018

Got Candy?

Hi everyone!
Stacey from Stacey's Creative Corner with you today and I am sharing a fun little Halloween treat box that I made using a file that you can find in the SVG Cutting Files store. 


I used the Angled Side High Box and decorated it with some fun and bright papers from Doodlebug. I also added that cute little Chibi girl, Kelly - You're Purrfect from Stamp Anniething to the front.
The greeting came from the Doodlebug paper stack, I simply trimmed it down a bit. I used the Bow Dies from Jaded Blossom for my bow and finished my box with some enamel dots. 


This box is a pretty good size. Look at how much candy I was able to fit in there!!


Thank you so much for stopping by today!
I really appreciate it!
I hope you have a great crafty day!

Stacey ~

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

Cute treat Box! Love the adorable image!
Have a great day,
Marilyn❤️