Friday, October 5, 2018

Yarn Ball and Kitty Slider


Hi everyone...it's my day to take over the SVGCuttingFiles blog and I have a quick card to share that I made using the Yarn Ball and Kitty Slider...so cute...It can be used as a card on it's own or on a card like this. The little ball is separate and can be decorated any way you'd like...I went with a Halloween look...LOVE! Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)
**pan down to check out all the products that I used...shop the SVGCuttingFiles store HERE







 Recipe:
  1. SVGCuttingFiles.com-Yarn ball and Kitty Slider PP-286-HERE
  2. Jaded Blossom-Card mat dies, Purrfect Halloween, Word Bubble dies, Halloween dies 1 and 2
  3. Doodlebug-Booville 6" pad
  4. Versafine Onyx black ink
  5. AC card stock-dark brown, black, tan, pink
  6. Spectrum Noir GB6, DR6, black
  7. SU marker

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

Adorable card!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤