Friday, December 7, 2018

Mini Christmas Card Set

Hi everyone! This is GiGi from The Cricut Bug and I have a card set to share. I used the Holiday Antibacterial Soap Holders to create these cards.




I started these cards with 3 X 3 card bases and decorated the fronts with cuts from the Holiday Antibacterial Soap Holders.
I added some gems to the centers of the bows and used a white gel pen for all the details.
I added a 3D bow on the polar bear cut with the Jaded Blossom Bow Dies.
I cut the sentiment tags using the Candy Charms and Banner Dies and stamped the sentiments using the Christmas Candies stamp set.
To finish, I made envelopes cut with the Envelope Dies and added matching strips of decorative paper to them.



I hope you all liked my card set for today and thanks for visiting!
Have a great day!
GiGi

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

Cute cards!
have a great day!
Marilyn❤