Monday, December 31, 2018

Snowman Cocoa Holder

Hi everyone!
 Stacey from Stacey's Creative Corner with you today & I'm sharing a fun cocoa holder that I made using a couple of files that you can find in the SVG Cutting Files store.


Cute right? I used the Cocoa Pocket Holder  to create my fun little pocket and decorated it with that adorable snowman file called, Snowman Cocoa



I added a sentiment from Jaded Blossom's Hot Cocoa (revamped) set as well as a few snowflakes from the Winter Banner Dies, also from Jaded Blossom. I also added a few Glossy White Nuvo Drops for a little more "snow".


SVG Cutting Files Used:

Thank you so much for stopping by today and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!
I hope you have a great crafty day!



2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Adorable!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤

Beckie Williams said...

Super cute!!