Monday, January 14, 2019

Bunny Ears Valentine Bag

Hi everyone!
Stacey from Stacey's Creative Corner with you today and I made a fun little treat bag, perfect for a little Valentine.


I used the Bunny Couple Ear Heart Bag  & added a pink crochet thread bow onto the little girl bunny's ear. I added a label from Jaded Blossom's Label Shape Dies as well as a sentiment from the Fancy Valentine set from Jaded Blossom. I finished my bag using a couple of enamel hearts and that was pretty much it! So super easy to make and I think it is absolutely adorable!!

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!
I hope you have a great crafty day!

3 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute bag! Love the bunnies!
Have a great day:
Marilyn❤️

Beckie Williams said...

This is just too cute!!

Kathy J in Ellicott City said...

This is adorable! I love it!