Tuesday, January 15, 2019

I Pawsitively Love You!!!! SVG Cutting Files :)


 

Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
 It's my day to post over at SVG Cutting Files!!! For today I made a Valentines
day card. I used one of the NEW Jaded Blossom stamps.
I used Jaded Blossom the new Be Meow Valentine for the sentiment, the Flag Dies
with the Flag Dies 2 for the banners, the Bow Dies for the bow and from SVG Cutting Files
I used V-day Puppy for the base of my card and the cute puppy, the Paw Print Tube Holder
for the paw and from Peachy Keen Stamps I used PK-0442 Happy Go Lucky Dog Face Assortment for the sweet face!
Hope you like my Sneak Peeks for today!!! :) 

Supplies I Used for my Card:
  Be Meow Valentine
 
Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT Week!!!! :)



2 comments:

Marilyn said...

OMG! Your Valentine card is is cute and that puppy is adorable! Love the paw prints!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤️

Beckie Williams said...

This is too freaking cute!! I love the hearts and the puppy is adorable!!