Tuesday, April 9, 2019

For My Best-Tea!!! SVG Cutting Files :)

 
 
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
 This is Cindy from Cindy's Scraptastic Designs, It's my day to post over
 at
SVG Cutting Files!!! For today I made a Tea box for one of my friends birthday!!!
I used Jaded Blossom the new Kawaii Tea for all the sweet images, the new Doily Dies for the doily, the new Hello Cute-Tea for the sentiment, the Treat Tag Die for the tag base, the
Stitched Circle Dies for the top of my tea pods, the Birthday Dies for the hearts and from
Hope you like my Sneak Peeks for today!!! :)
 
Supplies I Used for my Treat Box:
Kawaii Tea
 Doily Dies 
 
Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT Week!!!! :)
 
 

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Adorable tea box! I am sure your friend will love it!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤

Beckie Williams said...

This is just amazing!