Monday, April 8, 2019

Birthday Purse

Hi everyone!
Stacey from Stacey's Creative Corner here to take over the SVG Cutting Files blog today
and I have a fun little birthday themed project to share with you.


It's my daughter's birthday month & I thought it would be fun to make a little bag and fill it with some candy to go along with her gifts. This was so super simple to make too! I used the Purse Treat Bag Box and cut it from some pink cardstock.  I added some pretty birthday papers from Echo Park for my layers and added a little bow using the Jaded Blossom Bow Dies. I finished it with some pearls for my handle and for the center of the bow.


SVG Cutting Files Used:
--Purse Treat Bag Box --

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!
I hope you have a great crafty day!

No comments: