Monday, May 20, 2019

I'll Stand By You

Hi everyone!
Stacey from Stacey's Creative Corner here to take over the SVG Cutting Files blog and I have a fun card to share with you today that's perfect for Summer or even for a little encouragement.


I started with a pink card base and layered some plaid patterned paper on top. I added a white strip and did a little doodling with a black sharpie pen. I used the Flamingos file from SVGCuttingFiles and added that super cute flamingo to my card. I added a greeting from Lawn Fawn to the bottom and a pretty flower from the Tropical Flower dies from Jaded Blossom. I completed my card with some enamel dots and some white Nuvo drops. I think this is so cute and that flamingo is so fun!!!

SVG Cutting Files Used:

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!
I hope you have a great crafty day!

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

Adorable! Love the cute flamingo and plaid paper!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤️