Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Gumball Shaker Card

Hi everyone!
Stacey from Stacey's Creative Corner here to take over the SVG Cutting Files blog and I have a fun birthday themed shaker card to share with you.


This was so super easy to make! 
I used the Gumball Machine Shaker Card file from SVGCuttingFiles to create my card. I cut the top layer out 6 times and layered them together to create my well for my shaker bits. I stamped my greeting using a stamp set from MFT and used some acetate confetti circles to act as the "gumballs". 
I added a few doodles with my white gel pen to complete my card and in no time flat, it was complete and ready to go! Gotta love that!!



SVG Cutting Files Used:

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!
I hope you have a great crafty day!


1 comment:

Marilyn said...

Adorable!
have a great day!
Marilyn❤