Sunday, August 4, 2013

Bee Happy!

Hello everyone! This is GiGi from The Cricut Bug and I am so excited to be the August Guest Designer for SVG Cutting Files! I was so excited when Ann asked me because I just LOVE her cute cut files! Every Sunday this month I will have a fun project to share with you, so I would love for you to come back and visit.

Here is what I created for you this week! These are new files called Kawaii Bug Shape Cards and they will be released on Friday. There are four different cards and I decided to do the bee shaped one.



How adorable is this guy?!?! He is such a cutie and so easy to create.
I cut the card and layers out and glittered all the black pieces. I stamped the face with a Peachy Keen Moodies 2 1/4 inch face stamp and added Glossy Accents to the eyes. I also added glitter to the wings and pop dotted the head. The sentiment banner is stamped using Peachy Keen's Honey Sentiments and I added a black pen stitched line. 

I hope you enjoyed seeing my project and will come back next Sunday for my second SVG Cutting Files Guest DT post! Have a great day!

8 comments:

Migdalia said...

This is so STINKIN cute!! I seriously LOVE this!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

Rosie said...

super cute

rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

Cindy said...

Would the head be big enough for an action wobble?

GiGi said...

C2...yes it would be plenty big enough! ;)

Melissa said...

Super Cute GiGi and welcome! :)

Kate said...

Adorable, love the wings.

NannieLeslie the Crafter said...

That is too cute. Love it.

Trixie said...

This is ADORABLE!! Love it!