Thursday, August 15, 2013

Paper Doll Delivery Man & Challenge !

WHoo Hoo! Its the 15th of the month so that means another challenge at SVG Cutting Files !!
HI Everyone !!! It's Michelle from Scrappin with my Bug
 
This months challenge is ANYTHING but a card !
How easy is that? Of course you do need to use one of her files! but no worries there is a FREE section !
 
SO like most crafters we develop a bond with our UPS man,
because he is always bringing us happy packages!
 
Well mine is awesome and sooo good to the kids he always takes time to get down at their level and talk with them! Unfortunately, he is retiring so I wanted to make him a treat to show him I appreciate him!
 
This is a brand NEW file being released tomorrow by SVG Cutting Files (**note- the logo is not included in the file I created that myself)
 
 
I created a candy bouquet and used the SVG's to customize it !!!
For the UPS truck I used vinyl to create the wording on the logo and the Jaded Blossom stamp set "Lunch Box Notes" for the boys face.


For the UPS man I used Peachy Keen Wide Eyed kids for the face, vinyl for the logo, and a silver pearl pen to create the buttons on his electronic scanner.
 

 
For the handcart and boxes I used Jaded Blossom stamp sets "Funny Mail" and "Simple Sayings 3"


I was so happy that it is nearing fall so I could find the brown tinsel!
Then I just used candy that was brown and yellow to match !
 

 
I hope he likes it !
Don't forget to join in the challenge this month over at SVG Cutting Files !!!
Click on "Monthly Challenge"

4 comments:

Debbie said...

Michelle this is really super cute you did amazing job you are so creative
Hugs
Debbie

GiGi said...

This is AWESOME!!! My dad works for UPS so I am SOO getting this ;)

DebC said...

This is totally awesome! You girls just amaze me everytime. I love it!
Deb C

Kathy Salido said...

OMG, is this the cutest thing every!! I am sure your UPS man will love it!!