Sunday, August 25, 2013

Looking For A Prince?

Hello everyone! This is GiGi from The Cricut Bug back for my last Guest Designer post. I LOVED sharing my projects with you this month at SVG Cutting Files and I hope I will be back again.

Today I am sharing a card that I did with the new Roman Soldier file that will come out on Friday. This is another fun add on to the Paper Dolls files. These files are SO FUN to work with. You get such a great variety with these add on sets.





I started this card with the Wavy Card base and did a stitching line around it using my sewing machine. I cut the doll and hair using the Paper Dolls file and the Paper Dolls Boy Hair Add On set. I stamped his face with a Peachy Keen In The Garden face and pop dotted him to the card. The arrow is another fun file from SVG Cutting Files called Tons Of Arrows and I added that to the top of my card. The sentiment and heart are stamped using My Craft Spot's Build A Valentine stamp set and I added some Glossy Accents to the heart. 

I hope you all enjoyed seeing my projects this month and thank you for all the sweet comments! Have a great day!

7 comments:

Creating Anniething said...

Super Cute GIGI..I LOVE HIM...

Jayne said...

How adorable

katsbouquets said...

I left comments on all the blogs in hop

katsbouquets said...

I left comments on all the blogs in hop

callyannc said...

She is too fun! CallyAnn

Rosie said...

omg this prince card is sooo cute

Kate said...

That looks Awesome. Love it.