Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Kawaii Pancakes and Waffles!

Hi everyone, this is Gwen from This and That by Gwen, with a super fun and easy card to make.

This is a new file that will be released on Friday at SVG Cutting Files, so cute right?!  I just love the sweet Kawaii faces! 

So there is a story behind this card.  My husband loves to make waffles and we all love to eat them.  Over the years he has gotten pretty good at it and pretty crazy in some of the things he puts on them, of course we put butter  and syrup but some will add peanut butter, caramel sauce, whipped cream, fruit and sometimes ice cream.  Needless to say my grandkids LOVE them and all the gooey sticky sweetness!  So I made this card for them to give to their Grandpa... the Best Grandpa ever!

 I printed the sentiment using my Cameo.  The syrup is on foam tape and the waffle is on an action wobble.



You will be able to get this fun file which also comes with pancakes on friday in the Store.

4 comments:

morentin1326 said...

omg... so cute... I can't wait to buy it... awesome job... :)

Crafting on Caffeine said...

Omg this is so my son! love it!

GiGi said...

This is adorable! Love those fun cuts!

Unknown said...

I click on store and the SVG file and it give me an error screen. How can I download? thank you Carolyn