Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Love is Sweet....Stella

Hello my Crafty Friends, It's my Kate here from Scrappers Creative Corner.  Don't you just love the new look we have here at SVG Cutting Files.
 
For my project today, I have a super sweet treat using a new file that will be available for purchase this Friday.  The name is Stella's Valentine, isn't she the cutest thing ever.  I just realized I forgot to put earrings on her :(
 
 
For my project today I used Jaded Blossom's
Candy Charm and Banner Die
Valentine's Candies
Conversation Candies
Simple Sayings Valentine's Edition
and
Clear Purses
 
For the Ribbon they are from LoveBug Creations
 
Peachy Keen Face - In the Garden Face Assortment
 
I even added Glossy Accents on the Chocolate
 
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder for her Hair and Gems from Queen and Co.
 
Here is a close up
 
I hope you all like my little Treat.
 
To buy some Cute SVG Cutting Files check out the New Store and don't forget to sign up for our Newsletter.
 
Photobucket
 
 

6 comments:

jessica said...

This is so super CUTE Kate!
Awesome job!!!!

GiGi said...

This is SOOO cute Kate! LOVE the purse too!

Rosie said...

omg very cute

Kathy Salido said...

OMG, she is such a cutie and so is your little purse!! Looks like I will be buying more files on Friday!!!

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

SWEET doesn't begin to cover it! This is totally adorable Kate! What a little cutie with her Peachy face and big strawberry - just darling. This is wonderful Kate ♥

Migdalia said...

This is TOO SWEET!!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M