Sunday, January 12, 2014

Sending Love

Hello and Happy Sunday!!
 
This is Kathy from 3 Spoiled Dogs
back for my 2nd Sunday as Guest Designer.
Didn't you guys the love awesome files released
this week to go along with the Jaded Blossom Release!!
 
For my project this week, I used a file called
Pip Squeak with Letter.
I have to say that this file was so
easy to put together, and I love the
way my project turned out!!
 
I found this adorable plastic mail box at Target and
I thought this file was perfect!!
I filled my mail box with Dove Dark Chocolate Hearts.
Thanks for stopping by and please
visit my blog for all the details on
my project today.
 
 
 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love it!!!! I found those mailboxes at Target this past weekend too!!!

Crafting on Caffeine said...

so adorable

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Total cuteness!