Friday, November 27, 2015

Baked Just For You

Hi everyone! This is GiGi from The Cricut Bug and I am sharing this fun bakers box I made using the NEW Ginger Baker Girl. She's the perfect addition to the Bakers Box for those handmade Christmas goodies.




























I stared this project with the SVG Cutting Files Bakers Box and cut it out with my Cameo. I added the decorative panels to the side and tied the flaps closed with some twine.
I cut out the Ginger Baker Girl and matted her in white.
I added her to the box along with the rolling pin I cut from the Jaded Blossom Baking DiesThe sentiment I stamped from the Bake Me Happy stamp set onto a tag cut from the Candy Charms and Banner Dies.


I hope you all liked my project today and thanks for visiting!
Have a great holiday weekend!