Friday, November 16, 2012

Another French Fry Box

 
PP-French Fry Box

Another version of the French Fry Box that I created this afternoon.  I scalloped the top edge of the box and place a circle label in front of the scalloped edge with a scalloped edge on the back of the box. Print and cut the circle using Silhouette Studio Designing Edition and the Cameo.

I used the pumpkin and leaf vine from http://www.creativekuts.com from on of their files, I believe 
the Harvest Girl Bear, place on a oval and adhered to the front of box.  Wrapped a bakers twine around the bottom edge.  I will try to use a band to wrap around the box as part of the decoration...just haven't quite figured it out yet.

Thank you for stopping by and hugs to all.




2 comments:

Creating Anniething said...

Love that you showed another way to use the file Carolyn...showing all the various ways it can be used

Debbie said...

This is so cute!! What a great treat box!!