Thursday, November 15, 2012

Winter Blues

Hi Everyone its Michelle from Scrappin with My Bug  !!!
Its Thursday so I get to post a cutie from SVG Cutting Files !!! (my newest DT)
I made this treat bag using a new file called "Winter Blues" available now HERE.

For the topper I used the SVG boy from SVG Cutting Files,
Face stamp from Peachy Keen Stamps
Twine from Trendy Twine
Kraft Bag from Dilo En Espanol


The poem and sentiment stamp is from "Christmas Poop" by Jaded Blossom

Hope you enjoyed my treat bag !!! Thanks for stopping by, don't forget to check out the CUTE files being released here tomorrow at SVG Cutting Files !!!

Michelle ~ Scrappin with My Bug


4 comments:

Creating Anniething said...

simply adorable Michelle...and love that POOP saying...too funny....

Candace Pelfrey said...

This is sooo cute!!

Kate said...

This is so CUTE!! Love the Elf's Facial Expression to funny.

Jamie said...

I love this! So cute!