Thursday, February 12, 2015

Cricket

Hi there!! This is Candace from Candi O. Designs and it's my day to post over at SVG Cutting Files.  I made a card and treat box with a new cut file that will be available in store today ~ "Chibi Cricket"  He is just too cute so I made a couple of projects to show him off!!

I made this card using SVG Cutting Files Ornate Label Card Bases and then accented with Jaded Blossom Card Mat Dies.  I had researched and found crickets are lucky in China so the sentiment from My Creative Time was perfect to add to this card with the adorable Chibi Cricket!!!


Products Used:
SVG Cutting Files:  Ornate Label Card Bases and Chibi Cricket 
Jaded Blossom:  Card Mat Dies
My Creative Time: You're my Pot of Gold
Paper: Doodlebug Designs ~ Hello Sunshine
Twine, enamel dots and gem
White gel pen

Next, I wanted to make a treat box and thought the Kawaii Bug Jar file would be perfect for this little bug!!!  Filled with "green" yummy mint candies made this treat perfect for any "lucky" recipient!!


Products Used:
SVG Cutting Files:  Kawaii Bug Jar and Chibi Cricket
My Creative Time: Seasonal Greetings
Paper: Doodlebug Designs and American Crafts
Twine

Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a "lucky" day!!

1 comment:

Blue6366 said...

What a great project. Love those adorable grass hoppers.