Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Welcome little one!!

 
 
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
 This is Cindy from Cindy's Scraptastic DesignsIt's my day to post over at
SVG Cutting Files!!! I made a Treat Box with a new cut file that will be available today in the SVG store, SUPER fun to make!!! it is called Pea Pod, it is so ADORABLE!!! I also used some new Jaded Blossom stamps  Garden Candies for the chocolates, the Mini Tag Dies 2 for the tag and the Spring Dies for the Grass, the Simple sayings 2 for the sentiment and the New Gable Boxes (Packs of 10 for $6.99) for the box.
Hope you like all my projects for today!!!! :)
 



 Supplies I Used for my Treat Box:
 
Also today is the Second day of Jaded Blossom Release!!!
we are sharing projects made with Two NEW Stamp sets.
 
 
Thank you for stopping by and hope you have a great week!!!:)
 
 


3 comments:

Joan Smith said...

OMG OMG OMG TOOOOO CA-UTE!!!
first off your Baby gift box is adorable OMG talk about a keeper that will not only be kept in the Nursery to hold things but bet it'll be kept forever and ever WOW!! Now your Home Sweet Home card is so cute...gosh you truly did an outstanding creative job WOW girl you are just so talented and you truly do things with what you get your hands on like non other...I feel so lucky that I get to see what you make...your posts make my day!!
YOU so ROCK!!

Unknown said...

I have a question on the candy stamps is this a print out and then you cut them or did you use a stamp?? how can you get different colors using stamps?

snappy scrappy said...

Too cute!!!!