Sunday, February 1, 2015

Super Bowl Sunday! February Guest Designer Dottie Weiss!

Hey everyone, first off happy Super Bowl Sunday!! I feel so extremely lucky to get to be the guest designer for February and even more so that I get to post on my favorite day of the year! I might be a bit biased since my team the Seattle Seahawks are playing today. 

I'm sure you can guess my project is Seahawks themed! As soon as I saw the  Foam Finger Tube Holder, I knew exactly what my project would be. 




I had to make a 12th man treat! I added the 12, some white doodles, Trendy Twine in Totally Navy and Limeade. All paper is from PTI and the treat tube is from Jaded Blosdom. I of course filled it with blue and green skittles since it's the candy of BEASTMODE. 





Hope you all have a great Super Bowl Sunday and GO HAWKS!

8 comments:

Trixie said...

This is awesome!!! Go Seahawks!!!!!!

Unknown said...

I love the "foam finger"! Great project :)

Sheila Irish said...

Awesome!

Dana Johnson said...

Awesome! Go Seahawks!

Unknown said...

Awesome Dottie!!!!! Have fun watching the game!!

Beth F. said...

Fun, fun! The Trendy Twine is the perfect embellishment!

Debbie Fortenberry said...

cute!
Where do you get the tubes?

Migdalia said...

Super cute & COOL! Go Seahawks!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*