Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Calendar Card Pack Series ~ January

Hello everyone!  This is Cassandra from Creating with  Color by Cassandra.  And I have something super fun to share with you for this WHOLE year!!!  It will be called the SVG Cutting Files ~ Calendar Card Pack.  And it will be released in 4 sets ~ with the first quarter being released THIS Friday.

Every month I will make two projects so that you can see two different options for using this fun new file.  One will be a traditional A2 size card.  And the other will be a 6x8 size calendar piece.  As an added bonus, I thought I would share some of my favorite Disney photos for the past couple of years as well.


First up is January. This file will be in the SVG Cutting Files ~ Calendar Card Pack 1.  Even though we rarely get snow here in Phoenix, as I write this the whole eastern half of the United States is being blanketed with snow.  So what would January be without some beautiful snowflakes?!


This is a traditional A2 size card.  The beautiful snowflake border will fit perfectly around the edges of your card.  The month, in this case January, will be a separately cut piece that you can place in any position.  My photo for this card is a 4x6 size photo that I trimmed down just a bit to fit the straight inside edges of the frame.  


For my second project, I enlarged the original cut file.  The blue/purple background mat for my calendar measures 6x8.  And the photo I used for this one is a 5x7 size that I trimmed down just a bit to once again fit the straight inside edges of the frame.  If you look closely, you can see that I added just a touch of bling to the center of the snowflakes.  These are pretty old embellishments that I've had in my stash.  The different colors of cardstock are from both Papertrey Ink & Fun Stampers Journey.


Well my creative friends, I hope you enjoyed the first installment of my SVG Cutting Files ~ Calendar Card Pack series.  I will see you all again soon.  Have a great day everyone!

No comments: