Friday, January 29, 2016

New Mint Holders-Just Fur You!!





Hi everyone...Lee-Ann here and it's my day to post here at the SVG Cutting Files blog...YAY!!! Today I am showing you 3 new files...a puppy, kitty and bunny mint holder!!! LOVE! Super quick and easy!  Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann
**pan down to check out all the products that I used to make these treats!!
**click HERE to check out my post over at my blog




Recipe:
  1. Jaded Blossom-Mini tags 2, Sprinkled with love, Party Animal
  2. SVG Cutting Files-Puppy Mint Holder, Bunny Mint Holder and Kitty Mint Holder
  3. Spectrum Noir-BG2, BG3, BG7, EB2, EB3, True Black, CR1, CR3
  4. CTMH inks-Blush, Brown bag, Grey wool
  5. MME Beloved paper line
  6. AC white card stock
  7. Signo white gel pen
  8. Recollections enamel hearts
  9. AC ribbon
  10. Versafine onyx black ink

2 comments:

Sherrie K. said...

oh my....these are over the top full of cuteness!
Love them!
Sherrie K

Migdalia said...

They are just ADORABLE!
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M