Wednesday, January 13, 2016

I only have eyes for YOU!

Hello everyone!  This is Cassandra from Creating with Color by Cassandra.  And today I have a super cute new file that will be available in the store this Friday.


I told you it was cute!!!  This fun little couple is the SVG Cutting Files ~ Big Eye Hearts in Love. Aren't they fun???  I just LOVE them!!!


For the background, I used the Jaded Blossom ~ Card Mat Dies.  The label is cut with the Jaded Blossom ~ Mini Tag Dies 2.  And the sentiment is from the brand new Jaded Blossom ~ 100% Hipster.


For this fun little treat, I used the Jaded Blossom ~ Scallop Caddy Die.  And then I used the Jaded Blossom ~ Flag Dies and the same fun sentiment.  Too cute I tell ya!  Hee!


Well my creative friends, that's it for me today.  I will see you all again soon.  Have a great day everyone!