Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Baby Heart Feet

Hello everyone!  This is Cassandra from Creating with Color by Cassandra.  I don't know about you, but I always feel like I never have enough baby cards on hand.  So I whipped up a couple of cuties using this adorable new file.


Aren't they sweet?  These adorable baby feet are the brand new SVG Cutting Files ~ Baby Heart Feet. The white squares are cut with the Jaded Blossom ~ Stitched Square Dies.  The sentiments for both are from the Jaded Blossom ~ Sweet Baby.  The solid colors of the cardstock for the girl card are from My Favorite Things and the patterned paper for the base is from the DCWV ~ Baby Girl Stack. The solid colors of cardstock for the boy card are from Papertrey Ink and the patterned paper for the base is from the DCWV ~ Baby Boy Stack.  And if you look really closely, on the left side of each card is some fun baby feet ribbon that I picked up at Michaels

Well my creative friends, that's it for me today.  I will see you all again tomorrow.  Have a great day everyone!

3 comments:

Miranda said...

OMGoodness these are sooooo SWEET!

Debi said...

I clicked the link for the cutting file but its not there, I also did a search, can you assist me in finding the file to purchase?

Lorie said...

These are fantastic! I love them!