Thursday, October 8, 2015

You Are Spooktacular - Chibi Pumpkin Girl

Hi everyone! It's Brigit from Brigit's Scraps!
Today I'm showcasing this adorable Chibi Pumpkin Girl with Cape.
This svg will be available in the store tomorrow.


For this card I was trying to recreate a photo I had seen on the web that I absolutely loved, it's not perfect but pretty close.  When I get something in my head I just have to go with it, lol!!  I cut the front piece of the pumpkin down the middle to match the pumpkin from the photo, it kind of gave it a creepier look which I wanted.  For the pumpkins in the front I used the pumpkin head, positioned them printed and then scanned and cut with my new Brother ScanNCut 2 machine, love this baby it cuts out beautifully!!  The background scene was created using some of the svgs from the Graveyard Scene set and the sentiment is from My Creative Time's Too Cute To Spook.

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

Blue6366 said...

OMG she is just the cutest thing ever. Love your card.

Migdalia said...

LOL..OMG!! Seriously TOO cute!
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

DIANA L. said...

Great colors so vibrant, but the image is so adorable!!