Friday, October 23, 2015

Pumpkin Peeker Trio

Hi everyone! This is GiGi from The Cricut Bug and I am sharing these fun treats I made using 3 of the NEW Pumpkin Peekers.





I decided to add these fun guys to some lolipop holders!
I cut out all the Pumpkin Peekers with my Cameo and added a white outline mat to them. 
I used the Jaded Blossom Lollipop Die to cut the covers and used the Stitched Square Dies for the inside mats. 
I cut the sentiment banners from the Mini Tag Dies 2 and stamped all the sentiments from the Halloween Signs stamp set. 
To finish, I added the suckers to the insides and pop dotted my Pumpkin Peekers onto the fronts.

LINKS TO NEW FILES

I hope you all liked my project today and thanks for visiting!
Have a great day!

1 comment:

Viri Díaz said...

Me encantaron, estan geniales.