Friday, October 9, 2015

Happy Haunting- a New File!


Barb from BugBites here today with a Halloween card using a super cute file in the store today...the Tween witch! Oh my, she is soooo cute!


I have been trying to use up some scrap papers lately. Seems the paper scraps are starting to take over the craft room. I have been trying to cut all my scraps down to 2,4,and 6 inches to make it more manageable. These sizes also are great for cards.

I used some stamps to create patterns on some of the solid colored paper scraps I had. 
You will see this on the green hat band and her black skirt.

For all the details of how I did this card, click here


Have a crafty day!

2 comments:

Sherrie K. said...

So CUTE! Fun papers and your Tween Witch us the cutest!
Sherrie K

Unknown said...

This is so cute. I love her spiderweb skirt.
-Cher