Monday, March 18, 2019

Hoppy Easter

Hello Everyone! Melissa from Doxie Mel Designs with a new favor idea for you. I used the Peeking Bunny Basket Box to create the favor for Easter. To make a open box, I pushed the lid down inside the box.  The cute face stamp is from Peachy Keen Stamps, Chickie Face Assortment.  The sentiment is from Jaded Blossom, Happy Spring Stamps. Die cut eggs are placed next to the bunny are also from Jaded Blossom, Spring Banners. There is a small flower added to the basket from a flower punch.


Here is a peek inside the favor box filled with Spring Peanut Butter Cups.


SVG Cutting Files

Jaded Blossom
sentiment - Happy Spring 

Thanks for looking at my project. Have a great week!

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Adorable! Love the bunny peeking out of the box
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤️

Beckie Williams said...

I love this file, one of my favorite for Easter Treats!!