Monday, March 25, 2019

A Little Easter Basket

Hi everyone!
Stacey from Stacey's Creative Corner here to take over the SVG Cutting Files blog today and I have a fun little Easter basket to share with you.


I used the Easter Basket Box with Bunny file to create this sweet little basket. I inked the edges of my basket with some Vintage Photo Distress Ink and added some glossy accents to the bunny to give the chocolate a little shine. I used the Bunny In Grass Peek Out Slider card for the grass as well as the fun bow on the basket handle. I finished off my basket with some flowers using the Spring Dies from Jaded Blossom, some white Nuvo drops and a fun little crochet thread bow on my bunny. 


I added some pink crinkle paper on the inside along with some yummy candy and it is ready to go!
So cute!

SVG Cutting Files Used: 

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!
I hope you have a great crafty day!

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

Adorable Easter basket box!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤️