Tuesday, March 12, 2019

It's A Cupcake Kind Of Day!!! :)

 

Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
 This is Cindy from Cindy's Scraptastic Designs, It's my day to post over
 at
SVG Cutting Files!!!  
 So I made a gift card holder with treat box set for a fun gift
I used Jaded Blossom the new Sugar Coat Everything for the sentiments, the new
Cupcake Slider Die for the base of my gift card holder, the Mini Tag Dies 3 for the banner, the Gable Box Die for the box and from SVG Cutting Files I used Monster Bash for the fun monster.  Hope you like my Gift card holder for today!!! :)
 

Supplies I Used for my Gift Card Holder And Treat Box:

 
Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT Week!!!! :)

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Adorable treat Box and gift card holder!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤️

Beckie Williams said...

These are just adorable!!