Friday, March 8, 2019

Cupcake Side Shaped Card



Hi everyone...it's my day to take over the SVGCuttingFiles blog and I have a Side Shape card to share...I LOVE these svg's...super cute designs and a cinch to make. Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)
**pan down to check out all the products that I used and click HERE to shop at the SVGCuttingFiles store and HERE to check out my blog...



Recipe:
  • SVGCuttingFiles-Cupcake Side Shaped Card PP-2678
  • Jaded Blossom-Flag dies and Nom Nom stamp set
  • Doodlebug-Fairytales 6" pad, Dot Grid Daisy Stripe Rainbow Petite Prints 6" pad
  • Nuvo Crystal drops-simply white
  • Distress ink-Picked Raspberry, Wilted Violet, Scattered Straw
  • PTI white card stock
  • Ranger super fine detail white embossing powder
  • Ink on 3-embossing ink
  • AC Brown card stock

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Pretty and so colorful! Loving the papers
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤

Beckie Williams said...

This is just amazing!! I love shape cards!!