Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Avocado Tag

Hi all, this is Gwen from This and That by Gwen with a fun new cut file to share with you today
that will be released on friday at SVG Cutting Files, LOVE IT!!  There are so many new cute files in the store, be sure to check them out!  You can use it for so many things.  I put mine on a gift tag and it made it so fun.  


The sentiment was stamped with the Bon Appetit stamp set from My Craft Spot.


The eyes were stamped with the Sweet on You Face Assortment from PKS.  I put the avocado on one layer of foam tape.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great presentation! Whoever gets this is lucky to begin with, but you made it all the more special. Looks mmmm good!!
Evelyn

Cynthia said...

Since I love avocados I have to comment, this is adorable, love it..and great gift idea...well done..

GiGi said...

TOO CUTE Gwen! Love that face and the bit of burlap!

Kate said...

Avocado is too cute now I want some Chips.

Kathy Salido said...

This tag is adorable!