Sunday, March 9, 2014

Carrot Patch

Happy Sunday!

Deb here, from Deb's Paper Palooza, back for my 2nd project as Guest Designer.
I am so excited about this weeks project!  The minute I saw these chocolate carrots I knew exactly what I wanted to do with them.  I had so much fun playing around with a couple of files to come up with this cute little creation!







I started with the Egg Holder Basket.  Now usually when you import these 3D files into your software you size them down to 80%.  Well...for my needs I actually enlarged the file just a bit.  I also took out the 2 larger hole cutouts for use with the eggs and put in 4 little holes to fit the tips of the carrots





I wanted the basket to look like a little garden so I used the Picket Fence Box file and I just cut away one section of fencing and sized it to fit the sides of the box.




The cute little bunny is the Single Bunny File.  I had to reduce him quite a bit to suit my needs....but then made is paws just a little bigger because I was afraid they would be too small.  



Recipe:




Thanks for stopping by!!!


4 comments:

Crafting on Caffeine said...

This is so stinking cute! I love how we can redo sizes with the files to fit our needs. So Awesome!!!

Migdalia said...

This is AMAZING!! Super DUPER cute!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Kathy Salido said...

Wow Debbie, this is so stinkin cute!! Love the teeny little bunny :)

GiGi said...

This is FABULOUS Deb! LOVE that cute bunny with his PK face and the wonderful picket fence box!