Sunday, March 16, 2014

Baby Shower Umbrella

Hey everyone!  Deb here, from Deb's Paper Palooza for this weeks Guest Designer project!  I've been having so much fun this month and so happy there is an extra Sunday!!  As much as I want winter to be done, I don't want this month to end!!

When Ann released this umbrella I thought it would make an adorable baby shower favor! 

Here is what I did!!





I had a bag of pastel sixlets and I prefer to put those in the candy tubes as opposed to the 1x8 bags.



I used the tube holder from the Witch's Shoe tube holder file because it's not quite as tall as the regular tube holder and I wanted more of the tube to actually show!  Also used some Love Bug Creations rumble ribbon!



I draped some pieces of Cotton Candy trendy twine over the umbrella to give it a little extra "something".

Recipe:
LoveBug Creations........Butterfly Blue on the edge collection.


Thanks for stopping by!!!  See you again next week!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow this is adorable!! My mom just got a Silhouette Cameo for her anniversary and said she'd share it with me since my birthday is two weeks later. I talked her out of returning it to the store when she got frustrated with it on day one and I vowed to learn and teach her how to use it. It can be overwhelming but I love to create things I couldn't do on the Cricut.

Debbie said...

Debbie this is so darn cute I just love it
Hugs
Debbie

Crafting on Caffeine said...

this is so darn cute! Awesome Job! I am so loving your creations this month!

Unknown said...

Great! Love it.

Kathy Salido said...

Love it, great job Debbie!!