Monday, March 3, 2014

Dinosaur Party Banner

Hello Everyone, Mel here with a project. Today I have a sneak peek from a new set from SVG Cutting Files.  Dino Migration will be at the store this Friday! 

Here is a banner I made featuring the dinosaurs included in the "Dino Migration" for my Niece's baby. Yes, I am a Great Aunt! he he.  There are some additional accessory pieces in the set, a volcano, palm tree, and a bone.  Super fun set with many possibilities.


Here are some close ups of the banner pieces:



Here is a little banner tip- To make the banner hangers, I use paper clips. The paper clip is hot glued on the back of the banner and then covered with a 1 in paper circle. This way I can clip the banner on and take it easily apart for storage. 

Files from SVG Cutting Files

Grass Die- Jaded Blossom 

Be sure to visit the SVG Cutting Files' Blog this week to see all the "sneak peeks".

AND be sure to get your "Spring Theme" Challenge entry over that the Challenge Blog.  The winner receives a $10 Gift Certificate at the store.  Yay!

Have a great week !

4 comments:

Unknown said...

This is the cutest banner!! What a neat little trick about the paper clips! Thanks for sharing!

Lea said...

I love it. It's so cute.

Rosie said...

love this banner

Kathy Salido said...

Fabulous banner and the dinos are so cute!!