Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Dino Head Lollipop Covers

Good Morning!

Trixie here from Pink Glitter Studio!

I am just LOVING all these Dinosaurs we've seen so far this week!! 
They are all so adorable!!

Today I used the NEW Dino Head Lollipop Cover file from SVG Cutting Files.
  
These files will be available on Friday.


I used Jaded Blossom's Go Wild, Birthday Candies and Lunch Box Notes 2 for the sentiments. 



I also added some In the Navy twine  and Chocolate Truffle twine 
from Trendy Twine.






Thank you so much for stopping by today.


Make sure you come back tomorrow for another sneak of this weeks release.

3 comments:

Sara Bottomlee said...

OMG, I love these files! Super cute!!

Kathy Salido said...

These are so adorable. Especially love the T Rex!!

Georgiana said...

These are awesome and I can see them being a BIG hit with the boys.