Thursday, June 26, 2014

Fun in the Sun!

Hello everyone and welcome to SVG Cutting Files!
This is Tanya from Studio 5380 and I have a fun, summertime project to share with you today:


Isn't this little guy adorable?

For today's project, I started with the Wider Flat Candy Box.


The adorable sunshine is from the Kawaii Sunshine cutting file and the cute little guy is created with the brand new Waverunner Boy file (available in the SVG Cutting Files store today).
My sentiment is from the Happy Summer stamp set by Jaded Blossom.  The sentiment is stamped onto a banner created by the JB Mini Tag Dies set.

And, you gotta have candy in a candy box...right.....


I put some of these bright Rainbow Twizzlers in a couple of plastic bags and sealed the ends with some happy Washi Tape.  Cute and yummy!
Okay, that's about it for me today. Thanks so much for stopping by - have a wonderful day and I'll be seeing you soon!


2 comments:

GiGi said...

This is super cute! Love how you added the washi tape to the baggies!

Migdalia said...

Adorable!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*