Friday, June 20, 2014

Squaredy Cat Sailor

Hello everyone! This is GiGi from The Cricut Bug and I have a fun treat bag to share. I used the new Squaredy Cat Sailor file for my project today.




These new Squaredy Cats are SO FUN and SO CUTE! I just love the huge array that they offer.
I made this treat bag for my project. I cut the Squaredy Cat Sailor out inked all the edges of the cuts.
I created the topper by using the Jaded Blossom Dainty Topper Die and attached it to a 2.25 X 8 inch Clear Bag and filled it with York Peppermint Patties. 
The sentiment tag was cut using the Mini Tag Dies and the sentiment is from the Beep Beep stamps set.
I also made a band for the bottom of the bag by cutting a piece of cardstock with decorative scissors and stamped the images with the Beep Beep Candies stamp set. I used a Copic marker to color in the darker blue and a white gel pen for the white colored in images. 

I hope you all enjoyed seeing my project and thanks for visiting!
Have a great day!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

This is stinkin' adorable! Great use of this sentiment :)

Unknown said...

Very cute

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

LOVE this! What a cutie your little sailor is, and I love the sentiment!